Sunday, January 31, 2010

Listerrific

List time again. (Translation: I have nothing exciting to blog about.) But don't worry; this one will be fabulist. It's sort-of a snapshot of our latest weirdness.

1. Sunshine wet my pants this afternoon. My pants.
2. I alternately hate-then-love my new haircut. Rinse and repeat.
3. A couple weeks ago, my cell phone survived a terrifying 3-foot drop into the depths of our toilet. Recently-flushed, thank goodness.
4. I am the proud new owner of a green shirt...for the first time in my life.
5. Loud snoring often wakes me during the night. Wonder where I can find nasal strips for dogs?
6. I bought my husband cologne that smelled good in the store and stinks at home.
7. Thanks to his dermatologist, C.R. has started wearing white parade gloves to bed. I don't mind as long as the rest of our high school marching band doesn't show up.
8. We got Sunshine a psychedelic mushroom nightlight. So she won't be afraid at night.

I could go on, but I think that's plenty for now. What's your latest weirdness?

10 comments:

Sarah said...

You had me at number 1. I snorted most of the way through.

Amy said...

Loved your list. You crack me up. Glad to know we aren't the only ones with weirdness :)
Blessings,
Amy

krispie07 said...

My latest weirdness: I mailed an empty envelope to the school. The check is still in my checkbook.

krispie07 said...

My latest weirdness: I mailed an empty envelope to the school. The check is still in my checkbook.

Kristie said...

LOL thanks for the morning smile!

frogglet said...

Hey if you find those dog nasal stirps let me know! I have too much weirdness at my house to even list :0)

frogglet said...

oh and I hope it is not a REAL green shirt that is cruel. sorry this won't make sense unless you have heard Bare Naked Ladies, If I had a Million Dollars.

Denise said...

the other night my daughter asked me if we were having "chicken or donkey for dinner."

white gloves really?

your lists are funny.

let's see the hair cut.

Anonymous said...

I want to know about the pet strips also. My cat woke me up last night snoring. Treena

Kelly Sauer said...

*Grin*

I call mine randomnity... Love it!