I love it! That picture turned out great! And I love that verse. Such talent, dear friend.
I love your photography. And with this Scripture and Snapshot, I love that you pick the perfect font for the verse and the picture.You are so blessed with an awesome talent, Denise.I'm also in love with this verse. I need to cling to it.
one of my favorite verses! thanks for sharing it today...
Denise, this is awesome! I really like this verse, too...it gives such encouragement to keep on the path, even though we can't see any immediate benefits to staying on it!
I love the colors in this picture.....and that verse is very encouraging!
BEAUTIFUL photo! Great scripture to go with it!
BEAUTIFUL! love this :)
today our pastor said "you reproduce what you are in your children."i thought of this scripture you shared. i plan on reaping quiet a harvest in them!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I love it! That picture turned out great! And I love that verse. Such talent, dear friend.
I love your photography. And with this Scripture and Snapshot, I love that you pick the perfect font for the verse and the picture.
You are so blessed with an awesome talent, Denise.
I'm also in love with this verse. I need to cling to it.
one of my favorite verses! thanks for sharing it today...
Denise, this is awesome! I really like this verse, too...it gives such encouragement to keep on the path, even though we can't see any immediate benefits to staying on it!
I love the colors in this picture.....and that verse is very encouraging!
BEAUTIFUL photo! Great scripture to go with it!
BEAUTIFUL! love this :)
today our pastor said "you reproduce what you are in your children."
i thought of this scripture you shared.
i plan on reaping quiet a harvest in them!
Post a Comment