I love it!! Music is my favorite way to worship!
Your hubby may have pumpkin carving talent but you sure have a talent for photography (at putting it with the perfect verse).
beautiful!
Love the composition on this photo. Thanks for sharing
oh my. i am in love with this shot!
Great angle and color on this photo! The verse fits perfectly.
simply beautiful shot.love it.
I love this verse and the photo. Beautiful.
I like these Scripture and a Snapshot posts... stunning and encouraging.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I love it!! Music is my favorite way to worship!
Your hubby may have pumpkin carving talent but you sure have a talent for photography (at putting it with the perfect verse).
beautiful!
Love the composition on this photo. Thanks for sharing
oh my. i am in love with this shot!
Great angle and color on this photo! The verse fits perfectly.
simply beautiful shot.
love it.
I love this verse and the photo. Beautiful.
I like these Scripture and a Snapshot posts... stunning and encouraging.
Post a Comment