Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Evidence

A few days ago, I took the memory card from my digital camera and inserted it into the laptop to download some pictures.

To my surprise, these were among the shots I'd recently taken:


"What happened here?" I wondered.

Am I so camera-happy these days that I started taking pictures in my sleep?

Did C.R. drink one too many glasses of wine and then try to take a picture of our cat? (No, no. He doesn't have an alcohol problem.)

Is our dog hoping to become an only pet by framing the cat for some bad behavior?

All good guesses (and highly probable), but none correct. I identified the perpetrator by the following incriminating evidence:



I think I'm an accomplice for recently showing Sunshine how to use the camera.

I suspect she doesn't have a lucrative life of crime in her future.

1 comment:

Charissa said...

Oh boy!! How did the conversation go when you approached her about using mommy's camera?

I know you don't scrapbook but this would be a cute page of a 3 year old's perspective.