Monday, November 15, 2010

Majesty

I glanced out my kitchen window this evening and froze. Then I made a quick dash to the bedroom for Bingley.

Er, that would be my camera.

There, just beyond the neighbors' fence, was one of the most incredible sunsets I've ever seen. This was my exact view (without any color saturation or Photoshop special effects):


Alright, when I looked out my window, the text wasn't there in the sky. But it may as well have been. Tonight, I saw the heavens declare the glory of God - strong and fearsome and stunningly beautiful.

Praise Him.



11 comments:

B.D.Riehl said...

Beautiful. I gasped. And now I have that wonderful song in my head:
Majesty, worship His majesty. Unto Jesus be all glory and honor and strength..."

Kristie said...

WOW! Breath taking!

My Captivating Life said...

That is awesome! By the way you have inspired me to name my camera. :) Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog to.

elwoods49 said...

oh my, that is breathtaking....i would need some heavenly words to describe it.....thank you for sharing...linda at redbirdsandotherwonders.typepad.com

Katie said...

WHAT!? That is AMAZING!!! I've never seen anything like this. This photo fits with the verse very well, too. And I lol'd at your text comment! :) ...you're so funny!

Amy said...

WOW! That is beautiful!

mccall said...

ho.ly. cow. that is gorgeous! seriously, incredible.

Corina said...

BEAUTIFUL!! What amazing color!

Denise said...

ahhh, beautiful.

my camera has no name.
my guitar is "stella."

Liz said...

this is beautiful.Our God rocks.

Connie said...

utterly undone at the beauty of GOD's painting...