Hi -- I found your blog today through 'Scripture and a Snapshot' and I love it -- just read all the way back to January : ) Your writing style is fun and interesting and your phoots are wonderful. I wonder what it is that makes verses about peace go with pictures of tall grass -- I did something similiar to yours. Have a great day -- I will be back again -- Blessings
It is just me again -- after I posted my comment I had the thought that you might like a particular blog that I am reading right now -- she is doing a series on grace -- and with your blog name -- anyway the series started on October 1st and you can find it here -- http://www.chattingatthesky.com
11 comments:
Nice photo!
I love it! You're so talented! So since you're so great at the picture thing...do I need to pay you when you take our pictures this weekend?!
Hi -- I found your blog today through 'Scripture and a Snapshot' and I love it -- just read all the way back to January : ) Your writing style is fun and interesting and your phoots are wonderful. I wonder what it is that makes verses about peace go with pictures of tall grass -- I did something similiar to yours. Have a great day -- I will be back again -- Blessings
It is just me again -- after I posted my comment I had the thought that you might like a particular blog that I am reading right now -- she is doing a series on grace -- and with your blog name -- anyway the series started on October 1st and you can find it here -- http://www.chattingatthesky.com
That is simply beautiful!! Thanks for linking up again! I hope you have a great week! :)
Awesome! Thanks!
such a beautiful shot!
it makes me want to jump in and just rest in His perfect peace.
This verse goes beautifully with the peaceful feeling of this lovely photo!
Beautiful picture! Wonderful promise! Thanks for sharing
So pretty and peaceful!
pretty.
breathing it in.
i followed your lead and posted my own yesterday.
Post a Comment