I love your scripture/snapshot! It speaks volumes - a life to live, beauty around us, and a soft place to rest...all given freely by Him! Thanks for linking up with Scripture & A Snapshot this week!!
BEAUTIFUL! Love the picture and the verse.Blessings,Amy
What a beautiful picture and I just love that scripture.So nice to meet you♥
I love this picture!
AWESOME!! Glory be to GOD!! May He encourage your heart as you wait on His perfect timing!
This is very nice and speaks volumes.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love your scripture/snapshot! It speaks volumes - a life to live, beauty around us, and a soft place to rest...all given freely by Him! Thanks for linking up with Scripture & A Snapshot this week!!
BEAUTIFUL! Love the picture and the verse.
Blessings,
Amy
What a beautiful picture and I just love that scripture.
So nice to meet you♥
I love this picture!
AWESOME!! Glory be to GOD!! May He encourage your heart as you wait on His perfect timing!
This is very nice and speaks volumes.
Post a Comment