"How would you like to pick your very own pumpkin from my garden?"
...what my older brother asked Sunshine just minutes before we got to pack this neon orange monstrosity into the trunk of our car. This was a bad idea. It now finds its home on our front porch.
(Oh, you don't think it looks all that big? Check this out.)
...the letter A item that Sunshine showed her preschool class on sharing day last week.
"Allergen warning: may contain nuts."
...read this on the nutritional label of a package of chopped peanuts. May? That's the part that worried me.
"Why can't I play in the toilet?"
...what Sunshine asked when C.R. told her to get her wet hands out of there. Shouldn't the answer be obvious, even to a four-year-old?
"Flu shot gift card - $29.99"
...recent item advertised on the electronic sign of a Walgreens near our home. I can't wait to buy one. After all, nothing says happy birthday quite like a flu shot.
"Seriously?"
....what I really wanted to ask in each of these situations.

6 comments:
I've had a 50 lb pumpkin sitting in our great room for a month and a half!
Exactly what I said when I found my toddler dipping her bottom into the toilet...ugh!
Funny post ;) LOVE that armpit was her show and tell.
Oh my goodness this made me laugh... the one that was truly the "kicker" ~ a flu shot gift card. Are you kidding me? This is where my instinct would say "only in America"... too funny!
Just about spit my coffee out over the armpit show and tell.
I love your kid.
Seriously.
ahahaha.
completely made me laugh- especially the flu shot gift card?!?!
your daughter's armpit sharing day story will be fun to tell her when she's older :)
i found my two year old washing her hands in the toilet once. at least she the right idea...soap and water...
yuck!
we would have had pumpkins from our own garden thsi year, if the &^%$ squirrels hadn't eaten them!
armpit does start with "a"
your daughter looks just like you. she is BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment