Thursday, October 29, 2009

One Cool Cat

Aren't you excited that you now get pictures with every stinkin' post?! Mr. Bingley is a camera genius, I tell you. But he still ranks second in smarts to my husband, who IS a miracle worker after all.

Check out the pumpkin C.R. carved tonight. (I took these bad-boy night pictures using a tripod and the camera timer so they wouldn't be blurry. Things are getting really high-tech around our house.)



This cool cat - designed by yours truly - is now the "official" jack-o-latern of our front porch.

It's probably a good thing too, since Sunshine's tiny pumpkin has prune face and is going to need dentures soon.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Your husband is amazing!

Just showed the pics to Joshua-we are quite impressed.

Thinking I need to carve ours when we get home even though it'll be a lil late.

Denise said...

cute. our pumpkins (which were carved last week) had a short life. they now reside in the compost.

B.D.Riehl said...

As Raegan would say: OOOOoooooHHhhhh!! Nice ;)

Kevin Jackson said...

That is pretty impressive.

Sarah said...

PS...I think Mr. Bingley needs to just go by Bingley.

Yep, that's what I think. ☺